1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kymsey, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

slimming world
    Does anyone know a good free soup recipe please that I can sup on all day?? hee hee xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    If you want one to use as a "snack" type food I would go for something like this:

Large onion chopped
    2 carrots chopped
    BNS or Swede
    Leek (if you like them)
    1 large tin tomatoes
    Vegetable stock
    1 small red chilli chopped
    1 teaspoon mixed herbs

Sweat down the vegetables using Frylight for about 5 mins, add stock and tin tomatoes and chillis, bring to the boil then simmer for about 20 mins. Blend until smooth, add hot water if necessary or if you want a thinner consistency. I also have a nice Carrot and Ginger soup recipe that would be perfect for this, give me 5 mins and I will post in the recipe section.
  4. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

slimming world
    thanks love xx
  5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Borscht is a soup made with lots of free veg and lots of beetroot. It can be eaten hot or cold and is nice served with a dollop of fat free yoghurt on top of it- BE WARNED it turns your wee red (worrying if you weren't expecting it)

1 celeriac
    2 carrots
    1 leek
    1 onion
    4 red beetroots (peeled)
    10 black peppercorns
    1 tsp sweetener
    2 garlic cloves, crushed
    juice of 2 lemons
    salt and pepper

Chop the vegetables, and add them and rest of ingredients to 2┬╝pt of boiling water or stock. Simmer for about 40 minutes. Whizz in ablender and serve hot or cold with some non fat yoghurt on the top

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.