Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anyone NOT get bad breath?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Watergirl, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I'm on day 6 of SS and it would be impossible for me to not be in ketosis.

I cut down on carbs prior to starting, have not cheated once, not on bars yet and drinking about 4 ltrs of water a day.

However, no smelly breath and am wondering why. Last time I did this diet my mouth felt funny all the time.

My weigh in isn't until Friday, and I am a daily weigher (keeps me going!) I've lost 10 lbs so far, in 6 days, so it's clearly working.

Anyone else experienced this at all?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, i'm on day 5 no sign of Ketosis and as far as I can tell my breath is ok :rolleyes:

The last time I did CD it took ages for me to get into Ketosis according to the little sticks.

4. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi, im in week 3 of cd and to be honest i dont think my breath and taste has changed too much either :s lol
    in the morning it tends to be a little worse than usual but apart from that its fine (i think) lol my boyfriend hasnt mentioned anything and i cant taste anything funny,
    maybe were just lucky lol

xxx

5. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hmm, perhaps I'm not in ketosis despite the good loss and other signs. Or, maybe I am lucky, like you say!

6. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    well im in ketosis, ive lost 14lbs in 2 weeks so i must be lol im sure u are, u will soon find out at weigh in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.