Does anyone NOT get bad breath?

Watergirl

Rock Solid
I'm on day 6 of SS and it would be impossible for me to not be in ketosis.

I cut down on carbs prior to starting, have not cheated once, not on bars yet and drinking about 4 ltrs of water a day.

However, no smelly breath and am wondering why. Last time I did this diet my mouth felt funny all the time.

My weigh in isn't until Friday, and I am a daily weigher (keeps me going!) I've lost 10 lbs so far, in 6 days, so it's clearly working.

Anyone else experienced this at all?

Hi, i'm on day 5 no sign of Ketosis and as far as I can tell my breath is ok :rolleyes:

The last time I did CD it took ages for me to get into Ketosis according to the little sticks.

hi, im in week 3 of cd and to be honest i dont think my breath and taste has changed too much either :s lol
in the morning it tends to be a little worse than usual but apart from that its fine (i think) lol my boyfriend hasnt mentioned anything and i cant taste anything funny,
maybe were just lucky lol

xxx

Hmm, perhaps I'm not in ketosis despite the good loss and other signs. Or, maybe I am lucky, like you say!

well im in ketosis, ive lost 14lbs in 2 weeks so i must be lol im sure u are, u will soon find out at weigh in xx

Back