Does being bloated effect the scales??

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Ive had a really good SW week and been 100% - up until this afternoon. We had a meeting at work from 10 - 2pm and the lunch served was sandwiches i ate brown bread and feta cheese and peppers in them so that wasnt too bad but i now feel reall really bloated as i havent eaten bread for ages!!

Will this effect my WI tonight? I lost 1lb last week and the same the week before and so am hoping for a really good loss tonight, but also want to prepare myself with a bit of knowledge so that i wont be too dishearted if its not as great as hoped for!!

Thanks
Pesty
xxx

I don't know, sorry. Didn't want to view and leave ;)

Hopw someone comes up with an answer though because I always get bloated from bread! Weirdly though, not something I notice pre-SW.

Thank you for responding :) i'll be so annoyed at myself if i dont lose well!!! For me its all pasta, bread and rice that make me bloated so i always have red days - it must be the carbs! I just couldnt help myself i was so hungry!! lol

Maybe it's not just carbs - could be just wheat products that make you bloated? Obviously you couldn't do anything about the sandwiches in work, but maybe try rye bread ?

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you think it will effect the scales tonight at WI? Ive been good all week apart from the sandwich mishap and i dont want it to effect all that hard work! I'll probably cry at WI tonight it i dont lose haha im such a baby!

Difficult to say - maybe if you can manage a quick #2 before WI it would help ? As others have said, the bloating is something that I never even noticed when I used to eat bread all the time, but certainly white bread makes me feel odd now.

Back