Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does being bloated effect the scales??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by pesty, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive had a really good SW week and been 100% - up until this afternoon. We had a meeting at work from 10 - 2pm and the lunch served was sandwiches i ate brown bread and feta cheese and peppers in them so that wasnt too bad but i now feel reall really bloated as i havent eaten bread for ages!!

Will this effect my WI tonight? I lost 1lb last week and the same the week before and so am hoping for a really good loss tonight, but also want to prepare myself with a bit of knowledge so that i wont be too dishearted if its not as great as hoped for!!

Thanks
    Pesty
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sassie

sassie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know, sorry. Didn't want to view and leave ;)

Hopw someone comes up with an answer though because I always get bloated from bread! Weirdly though, not something I notice pre-SW.

pesty likes this.
  4. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for responding :) i'll be so annoyed at myself if i dont lose well!!! For me its all pasta, bread and rice that make me bloated so i always have red days - it must be the carbs! I just couldnt help myself i was so hungry!! lol

5. TinselAngel

TinselAngel Full Member

Maybe it's not just carbs - could be just wheat products that make you bloated? Obviously you couldn't do anything about the sandwiches in work, but maybe try rye bread ?

6. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the suggestion! Do you think it will effect the scales tonight at WI? Ive been good all week apart from the sandwich mishap and i dont want it to effect all that hard work! I'll probably cry at WI tonight it i dont lose haha im such a baby!

7. TinselAngel

TinselAngel Full Member

Difficult to say - maybe if you can manage a quick #2 before WI it would help ? As others have said, the bloating is something that I never even noticed when I used to eat bread all the time, but certainly white bread makes me feel odd now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.