Does CD Offer maintence foods??

Mmmm just dont fancy having shakes to maintain as LT do like a mousse which sounds yum

they do a pasta ( not had it myself) when your on the 1000cal which you can use
xxx

Awww, the pasta had been discontinued, why?? Does CD offer any other products to help with the 1000cals - 1500cals steps?? It would make things easier. xx

When you move up the steps the idea is to get you used to eating conventional foods, the right sorts in the right quantities.

However, CD are always testing things out so you never know:)

When you move up the steps the idea is to get you used to eating conventional foods, the right sorts in the right quantities.

However, CD are always testing things out so you never know:)

I was hoping for some pasta or noodles as they would be easier to cook at 4am during ramadan, lol. Oh well, guess i'll have to get up earlier to preapre my food or do it the night before :rolleyes:. xx

Trust me, we're always willing to shift some pasta if we've got it left.

Oh yes! I bought 14 sachets of the pasta (Mushroom, but not suitable for vegetarians....?????) when it came out (?December 2006?), gave out 12 as free samples..........and I've still got 2 left! Anyone?

But for Ramadan, if you're including carbs by then, Sharwood's plain dry noodles only take 4 or 5 minutes, and our Mushroom Pasta takes at least 15 mins...

Remember the difference in the nutrition panels on dried noodles and those "ready to wok" types. Dried is always best and lowest Calorie.

Oh yes! I bought 14 sachets of the pasta (Mushroom, but not suitable for vegetarians....?????) when it came out (?December 2006?), gave out 12 as free samples..........and I've still got 2 left! Anyone?

But for Ramadan, if you're including carbs by then, Sharwood's plain dry noodles only take 4 or 5 minutes, and our Mushroom Pasta takes at least 15 mins...

Remember the difference in the nutrition panels on dried noodles and those "ready to wok" types. Dried is always best and lowest Calorie.

Thanks so much for the info on the noodles. I hope to be on 1000cals/1200cals by then so i should be ok to eat them. I'll have to look into the cals and carbs of everything tho.

I wouldnt be able to have the noodles if they aren't suitable for vegetarians. Oh well, lol.

Thanks again xx

Back