does flaxmeal cause stalls?

sarah j

hey all...
just like the title says i was wondering if flaxmeal can cause a stall! i have recently discovered muffin in a minute with bacon ~ yum! i had indulged in the odd diabetic choc previously but found that i stayed the same weight for two weeks and dont want the same to happen with my new discovery!
cheers!

I'd have thought it had the opposite effect Sarah. ;)

I have found no difference whether I have them or I don't, so I do now because they're so yummy LOL

where do I get the stuff for the muffins from? Its ground flax seeds isnt it? I looked in holland and barrett and they only had the whole things. I foot have a way to grind it myself.

Whats it look like and whats it say on the packet? I'll try again on saturday. I did have a toddler with a shitty on last time I went in so only had a v quick look.

xx

Ta woof.

Hi mine was a blue & cream bag - Linwoods milled organic flaxseed out of H&B today. Do you think it will do?

Is yours powdered like flour baby jane?

It's fine but not complete powder!!

I never seen the stuff so dunno what its meant to look like.
Hopefully someone else can say if its the right stuff.

xx

i got the seeds and bought a coffee grinder from ebay for 10 pounds, the one woof has i got too but appears to have allot more carbs , got both mine from kershaws (youll know where that is :))

Back