Does it ever get easier?

kel78

Oh my god today i got to work to find the kitchen lad had called in sick, so as any good manager would i stepped up to the breech. This meant spending the morning making sausage, bacon and egg butties pure torture but i got through it. I'm on week 9 now so you would think it wouldnt be a problem but oh my g*d does it ever get easier...:eat:

oh poor kel! i have no idea how you do it - there is no way i could do your job even when you aren't in the kitchen you are surrounded by food - one of the reasons i started putting on weight in the first place was working in a newsagent - everytime someone bought a choccy bar i would have one too! totally admire youre strength - so glad i sell furniture lol

As a restarter, im not entirely sure, i cooked a gorgeous cottage pie earlier for my kids and the urge to stuff the remainder of it down my neck! but i didnt, had small nibbles on some ham instead :D so i was good. God it near killed me!

Aww that must be a nightmare! But the more you lose, the more you will feel motivated and want to keep going! Well done for getting through the day x

oh poor kel! i have no idea how you do it - there is no way i could do your job even when you aren't in the kitchen you are surrounded by food - one of the reasons i started putting on weight in the first place was working in a newsagent - everytime someone bought a choccy bar i would have one too! totally admire youre strength - so glad i sell furniture lol
lol thanks munch :sign0168:

I couldnt cook for family every day poor lew practically lives off micro meals bless. Thanks for your support girlies

oh poor u but good 4 u for not nibbling thats some will power well done xx

Thankyou i may have caved to be honest but i need a big loss this week as on aam next. So being a good girl. xx

well done for staying strong :) :) shir you will be having tiny bit of food next week and you know what it will taste so nice rather than guilt ridden food!!! :)

your right it will even tho munch will be making it im sure it will be okay...lol just kiddin she is a great cook really xxx

you did so well!! i refuse to cook for OH. so as he doesn't like cooking for one he now seems to live on sandwiches, toasties and cereal!! ha. he's thin as a rake and no wonder with that :) so proud of your abstinence. keep it up hon. it will get easier :)

Back