Extra Easy Does snyone know of

dipsy1512

A cup a soup that doesn't have the big pasta bits in that are free? I like mug shots but they are not great to have at my office desk (a bit messy) so I'm looking for an alternative. Anyone know? X

I am afraid there is no such thing. The only reason mugshots are free is because of the pasta/noodles in them. Shop bough soups do not get a free food allowance so they will have syns and some are horrendously high.

The best option may just be making your own and taking it in a flask if you do not have the facilities to heat it up when you are at work xx

There used to be a batchelors cup a pasta tomato flavour that was free cos I've searched for the batchelors soups online to check syns and it came up but I've looked for it and can't find it to buy! But then I suppose that's not what you're looking for anyway. There's no soups tinned or packet that are free they're all synned unfortunately

Oh no, I'll have to find a soup recipe that I can take.

Thanks for the replies

I do a butternut squash and red pepper soup, which I blend down to be really smooth.

its just 2 red peppers chopped up and out on a baking tray with frylight, chilli flakes and garlic granules roast in the oven. Then a chopped onion, chopped garlic cloves however many you want, softened in a bit of water in a large soup pan for a couple of mins then chopped butter nut squash in the pan keep stir frying it so it doesn't burn do this for couple of mins also. Add enough vegetable stock (I use two cubes) to cover the vegetables in the pan, add the peppers which should now be roasted, bring it all to the boil, then let it simmer until the butter nut squash is cooked through usually takes about 20 mins or so. Then blitz it all up in a blender and its done!

There are loads of soups that you can have as a Healthy B choice! Although the only "cup-a-soup" to count as a HExB is:

1 sachet Batchelors High-Veg a Soup, Country Vegetable, dried.

Back