Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

really really lovely to have you back (again :) )
do text me if you need me - that is why I am here
hope the ad's work better for you - I had a change of meds and its just not enough I have bingeing setting in too - I see my psych on Thursday and I just want it sorted for my holiday :):)

hope the scan goes well
H xx

I hope your new ADs help, I was on and off every possible AD for 10 years until I was eventually diagnosed with bipolar. I've been stable now for 5 months on new meds (not ADs as they send me manic) and it's been the longest time I've not been in a depressive state. Best of luck on your journey x

wow! lots of stuff going on there! good to see you back again!

good morning darling - does your new work rota start today

hope all is well
H xx

Busy as ever I see, Donna! Hope you settle in to your new work rota alright. I'm off on holiday tomorrow so hopefully catch up next week and see how things have been going for you :) x

Morning Donna, lovely to see you back -hope your busy life is settling down, it's amazing how you can manage to squeeze 3 small meals on such little cals x
I did buy 3 weight watchers meal but they are so small I think beans on toast will be more substantial...planning early night tonight as well and lots and lots of water and fizz as a treat

hi donna glad to see your back.

i would say try to avoid carbs on a fast day as they maje u wanna eat more i had a fab article in a fitness mag which gave same menus ill dig it out fir you abd message you the meals. i found its a working progress and defo will return to it when i lose more weight jyst now i need to work on my choices and exercise.

hope your ok.

sarah xx

Good first fast day Donna. You still ate a minimal amount of calories so I wouldn't worry about going over a bit. Well done!

When I was doing the 5:2 diet I found it easier to skip a meal, breakfast in my case.

I'd have a good long fast then from say 8pm to 1pm, have a lunch of salmon salad or a ready made salad from tesco for under 200kcals, then I tended to have a stir fry for tea - prawn or squid, or a vegetable dish like a veg and bean chilli with a tiny bit of rice if I had the kcals left.

I bought the fasting recipe book which is really good and I'm still making recipes from it even though I'm not doing the diet anymore xx

5lb is nothing not with what you have been through - comfort eating is what got us where we are and that is what we need to learn NOT to do - but its hard - so baby steps
H xx

you'll have those 5lbs back off again in no time! hope it's a good day for you at work

Hey

Glad you had a good first day Donna. 5lb is nothing hun. You will get that off in no time.

Back