Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Aww hun, don't be down. We're all here if you need to talk to us or someone. Either way hope your okay soon xx

Thank you all, just feeling rubbish about myself - its probably because I am due back in work again this morning

I just feel like i am the most disgusting creature on the earth, feeling hasn't changed overnight - ended up eating 2 packs of hoops & crosses and 3 cadburys brunch bars last night - needless to say - I've sts this morning at weigh in

Am so exhausted - dreamt that i was walking with my auntie - we were trying to get to Regents Street which was a 5 min walk - but we never got there the road just kept getting longer and longer ... you don't even have to be an expert to figure the meaning of that dream

Hoping i feel better once work is over, will check in once I am home and I will probably be happy Donna again x

Last edited:
I hope you feel better soon. You'll probably have a great day at work, and feel loads better afterwards. Well done for sts, and I bet you'll have a great loss next week. :)

Hello Donna,

never worry about the sts - at least it isn't a gain!! You'll be on track for a good loss come next WI I reckon :)

Cant do anything but post and show my support
all will be fine just take your time - do not rush anything at work - if it doesnt get done it doesnt - it will still be there
take time for you this evening - its a really important part of getting yourself well :)
H xx

Donna you are a fabulous, lovely lady with tons going for you. Think of all the wonderful things in your life, Paul, Megan, Noah - you have a great family and a lovely home. Our weights are always going to be our Achilles heel, but we mustn't let our weight rule our life. We rule it's life, not the other way round. Your pig out last night was nothing like your old pig outs - those hoops and crosses are tiny packs, and three brunch bars ain't gonna break the bank. In times gone by you would have eaten a lot worse than that.

Forget about last night and concentrate on today. I know you are anxious about work but just take things day to day and pretty soon you will be back in the swing of things, I promise.

Xxx

:hug99: Donna, don't worry about that small pig out. CharleyBarley said it perfectly, you are a an amzing person. I know a STS is frustrating and annoying but look how well you have done, don't let it dis-hearten you. You will have a great week and will have a great loss to match xxx

Hope you're feeling better today :hug99:

Thank you all for being so supportive, kind and caring - I promise to be there for each of you - when you need me xxx

I'm fine - had a reality check and its made me stop feeling sorry for myself - so turned that frown upside down and I'm bouncing back

Its my own fault I'm fat and only I can change...so new day, new start....

will be back later on to catch up - got Meg home poorly, so bear with me xxx

you are NOT fat - you are just a little larger than you would like to be - but by christmas you will be smaller than you are now :)

Back