Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Hope your day at work goes well, and you're feeling refreshed this morning :)

Sending you hugs xxx Hope works goes ok. xxxx

I hope work is going well - take your time over things and DONT let anyone MAKE you do something until you are ready
and tonight make sure you take some time just for YOU time
H xx

Hi all meg is well, its all about periods - i think i am going to have to take her to doctors now and see if we can get her put on the contraceptive pill or something...i really don't want to do this she is only 13 but she started her periods at 10 and they are just so heavy, i was thinking about not telling her it was contraception but she's not stupid!

I'm not going to bother posting my last few days, so here's some food pics!

corrie chicken forgot to put in raisins.jpgmumma fried chicken chips coleslaw corn on cob.jpgpaul ryvita prawn smoke salmon philly.jpgtuna coleslaw salad.jpgyoungs fish chips and salad.jpgtoasted tuna and cheese and salad.jpg
1. Corrie chicken (forgot to add raisins)
2. Skinny KFC - Mummas Non Fried Southern Chicken, Chips, Coleslaw, Corn on the Cob
3. Ryvita, Philli, Smoked Salmon, Prawns
4. Tuna Mayo Coleslaw Salad
5. Youngs Gastro Lemon & Black pepper fillet
6. Tuna & Cheese Toastie and salad

Attachments

• fish n chips youngs fish.jpg
    fish n chips youngs fish.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 131
Aw your poor daughter, I started my periods at 11 and they were really heavy, i kept fainting at school.

Your meals look yummy-we have smoked salmon in freezer might get it out :)

xxx

Hey donna

glad ur ok. I started on the contraceptive pill at 13 also because of heavy periods but there are some herbal remedies they try u on first, might be worth a talk with docs to make it easier.

Pictures look good will have to try skinny kfc Im doin skinny enchiladas tnite.

Sarah xx

Hope you're feeling better again, and thanks for the rep point :D

Hope something can be sorted for Meg :)

so glad to read that work was ok - give you a couple of weeks and you will be telling us all it was wonderful

Poor Meg being a teacher of year 6 its surprising how many girls are starting at such a young age I think it happening earlier and earlier - its very difficult for them if they have problems
I would definitely look into homeopathic or herbals before the pill not because its a contraceptive but because is hormones - perhaps go and have a good chat with your doctor without in the first instance then you will at least know all your options :)

Wow hun all your food looks so yummy its making me hungry. Sorry to hear Meg is having such a hard time with her periods in hope you find a solution xx

SO how is Meg today
and you of course
try to find some time for you today finding that time everyday will be very important to your overall wellbeing
if its sunny where you are take Noah to the park to play while you sit on a bench with a book - but do keep an eye on him :):)

Good morning!:) Hope your feeling ok, and have a great day:)

Hi All - I'm fine - didn't wake up until 11:30 this morning...well according to my scales I am 17stone 8lbs (6lbs heavier) - don't know what is going on - but I am thinking about taking a pregnancy test - cos I feel horrid and I am sleeping constantly ... fingers crossed I'm not ladies!

Last edited:
Saturday 27 April 2013
B: Didn't wake up till 11:30!!! disgusting dont know why i am sleeping so much!
L: Tuna & Crabstick Salad = 353 cals
tuna crabstick salad.jpg
D:
Harvester Salad, Honey & Mustard Dressing, Onion Crispies, Salmon, Mash & Beans = 709 cals
harvester salad cart.pngharvester salmon and mash.png
Snacks:5x hot water & lemon
2x Rose = 164 cals
rose wine.png
= 1,226 / 1290

Exercise Alert: 80 Cals
Wii Fit - 17 mins = 80 Cals

Last edited:
Back