Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

I can relate to the extreme tiredness Donna, and iv no idea why :( Today i am really struggling to keep my peepers open!! I hope your feeling a bit better hunnie xx

Well if you have to use the wii to weigh in you will always do a few extra minutes of exercise - sounds like a plan to me!

Last edited:
Glad it was the scales
how is Meg I hope she is feeling much better
the tiredness could be due to going back to work - remember that the house work you were spreading ove the whole week is now being spread over two days less and you have work on top of that
give yourself time go get used to new routines

hope you are taking some me time today
how as the date :)
H xx

Spent last two hours cleaning and decluttering kitchen - one black bin bag of decluttered bits in the bin

Topped up goodie bin as well:
2013-04-28 12.26.47.jpg2013-04-28 12.27.42.jpg

Off to do the ironing and watch Biggest Loser
3pm ironing done!
View attachment 88360

Last edited:
Last edited:
No I'm not crying .... but as i suspected my scales are broken .... must have been on their way out for long time ... so i have weighed in on wii fit and i am 17 12...but hey ho still lost 26 lbs just done 17 mins of exercise but off out for date with paul x

Aw bloody scales, it happened to me and Gem- so frustrating! how was your date? xx

Morning all - I am back, focused and ready to kick this lardy body one and for all...all guns are blazing

So 30 mins on wiifit this morning, gonna has fish fingers and salad for lunch I think
Love the wii fit really need to start using mine again! your doing great even though you have way to many goodies in your treat box x

Morning Diary ... another day another drama ... Megan! ... got to take her A&E today - she fractured her knee in two places last year and was made to do long jump - landed badly on knee - had it checked on Friday - bad sprain - she came home yesterday and in tears from Nanny & Grandads - so off to A&E to get it xrayed just to double check she hasnt reopened the fracture - also she has a cyst behind her knee which means it is more likely to refracture

GOOD NEWS - I think my weight gains may be down to water retention - have been drinking loads and I literally spent all day yesterday in and out of the loo - I feel less bloated today and my feet aren't swollen so fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow

WII FIT - already done 42 mins exercise this morning

BAD NEWS - stomach is very tender - I need to see gp this week for check-up on my depression/meds so I am going to speak to him about it

Already DRUNK 2 cups of hot water and lemon and 500ml water - got to keep that water moving

Onwards and upwards or as Aleigha corrected me ... Onwards and DOWNWARDS!!!

have a great day xxx

Morning Gorgeous :)

Hope you get good results with the xrays and your not waiting too long-poor Meg x

I been drinking loads of water and I'm down couple pounds- so water does make a difference also I've finding drinking more water makes me feel more full so I'm less likely to snack. Its worth mentioning to dr about your stomach, mines a bit like that but think its just from the bug, did you do that test.

We got the wii fit but we got the wii u now as our old wii is broke and I have no idea how to connect it- annoying! keep up with the wii fit I actually lost quite bit of weight going on it after having Maisie.

Enjoy your day x

Good to see you back and focused again. Hope Megan's knee is ok.

Heya, how you doing atm? xx

hope Megan is ok and it really is a sprain
now your meds check up tell the doc EVERYTHING even if you dont think it is related - when I last saw the psych she was asking me questions and said that everything I had said was linked to depression and or anxiety - the gp doesnt know all the questions to ask you so tell them everything

well done on exercise and getting back on diet wagon - I am on too - it might be a bumpy ride so hang on tight :)

Quickly before I announce my weigh in results because i am busting with happiness!!!

No fracture in Meg's leg, the cyst looks smaller but we have to go and see her original consultant on 16 May - they think she might have Osgood-Schlatter disease - which is a bone/muscle/ligament growth disease with children - most grow out of it

Went back to the toning tables last night .... was so tired after my rubbish day - that I was asleep by 9pm and to be honest if I didn't have to go to work I'd still be asleep

Back