Donnie

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi

Hope you are well. Is it June your son gets back from Australia?

How is he doing?

My son arrived home on Wednesday morning this week, thank you Big Bear.

He was jet lagged and in some pain but it was wonderful to see him at last.

There were a lot of tears, hugs, and love going on, I won't deny that I wasn't shocked to see my son minus half of his right leg, but I was ready for it, and so was he, and we both coped well.

He is still in hospital for the time being, because we have to have alterations made to our bungalow (mainly the bathroom) to accomodate him and a wheelchair until the time he gets a prothesis leg, but once this work is done he will be home.

He still has his positive attitude to life, and he is determined to travel again one day.

His dad and I are just glad he is only 20 miles away now, instead of 16.000 miles, LOL......

So it's a lot of TLC from his mom now - whether he likes it or not!!!!! I nearly lost him, so I have a lot of time to make up now.

That's absolutely fantastic glad he got home safely and that he's doing good.

It's so great that he's nearer you & you spoil him as much as you like.

Take Care XX

sorry to butt in = thats great news Donnie, im sure he loves being back home again xxx

Me butting in too............. but just wanted to send my very best wishes to you Donnie and your son and family. What a huge and welcome relief to have him back near you, and here's hoping for a return to strength and health for him as he adjusts to life back here and his new prosthesis.

Much love and best wishes Donnie, you take care now xx

Its great he has such a positive attitude :D

Although Im sure a bit of mothering and some good old home cooked meals is helping alot :)

You know I'm thinking of you both.

My turn to butt in now :D I was only thinking about you's the other day.......well, the 1st of June actually, because I remember you saying your son was coming home this month!

Glad to hear he's safely back in Blighty and in huggable distance! lol Imagining your reunion brings tears to my eyes actually - I just imagine what I would be like with my son.

Wishing you all the very best, and wishing your son a speedy recovery and a happy life. Love to you all, take care xxx

Back