don't know how you all do it!

natalie1402

Decided to refeed today. I've been 100% for 7.5weeks. I was aiming for 2 stone in 9 week. I've lost 2stone 3lb so far and I know if I don't refeed I'll binge on unhealthy junk. Hope you can all keep it up. Stay strong. This is such a hard diet. Slimming world here I come x

Decided to refeed today. I've been 100% for 7.5weeks. I was aiming for 2 stone in 9 week. I've lost 2stone 3lb so far and I know if I don't refeed I'll binge on unhealthy junk. Hope you can all keep it up. Stay strong. This is such a hard diet. Slimming world here I come x

I've gone to weight watchers started Thursday I did 23 weeks lipotrim 100% then I just couldn't do it anymore and I had a bit of a binge cos of it I tried and tried to get back 100% but I lost my will power and motivation that's why I've gone to weight watchers before my weight spirals out of control. Good luck with slimming world.

toddshar said:
I've gone to weight watchers started Thursday I did 23 weeks lipotrim 100% then I just couldn't do it anymore and I had a bit of a binge cos of it I tried and tried to get back 100% but I lost my will power and motivation that's why I've gone to weight watchers before my weight spirals out of control. Good luck with slimming world.

Wow 23weeks that's amazing. Going to be really strict on slimming world and during refeed and just enjoy good healthy food and begin to exercise. The couch to 5k looks great to get you running long distances

Sorry to barge in but....... How's things Toddshar? How r u finding WW? X

Sorry to barge in but....... How's things Toddshar? How r u finding WW? X

No worries Yeye x I'm great feel a lot happier now I've started eating again I'm only on day 3 of weight watchers but I'm finding it ok I've made a couple of meals from scratch without a packet or a jar for the first time ever! I have put a tiny bit of weight back on since lipotrim but that's my fault for binge eating hence going to weight watchers before it spiralled out of control. How are you getting on Yeye?

No worries Yeye x I'm great feel a lot happier now I've started eating again I'm only on day 3 of weight watchers but I'm finding it ok I've made a couple of meals from scratch without a packet or a jar for the first time ever! I have put a tiny bit of weight back on since lipotrim but that's my fault for binge eating hence going to weight watchers before it spiralled out of control. How are you getting on Yeye?

Aw that's fab, I can sense from ur post that ur much happier! :)
I'm doing good thank u, hoping for 3lbs off tomo taking me to 16st, that'll b 4st in 11wk! Slipped into my 18 jeans today too :)
I'm gonna do another 2wks, 1wk refeed, 1wk healthy eating and copious amounts of rosé, then start Slim & Save on 1st of Jan for the last leg, another 3 months should c me right!
Glad to hear ur happy again. I wish u continued success x

Aw that's fab, I can sense from ur post that ur much happier! :)
I'm doing good thank u, hoping for 3lbs off tomo taking me to 16st, that'll b 4st in 11wk! Slipped into my 18 jeans today too :)
I'm gonna do another 2wks, 1wk refeed, 1wk healthy eating and copious amounts of rosé, then start Slim & Save on 1st of Jan for the last leg, another 3 months should c me right!
Glad to hear ur happy again. I wish u continued success x

Cheers Yeye x well done on getting into your size 18 jeans its a great feeling and motivator, fingers crossed that you get 3lb+ weight loss tomorrow :) good luck with your refeed and your slim and save journey x

Cheers Yeye x well done on getting into your size 18 jeans its a great feeling and motivator, fingers crossed that you get 3lb+ weight loss tomorrow :) good luck with your refeed and your slim and save journey x

Thanx x

Back