Dont no what to have for tea

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well had brekkie, boring cereal lol and got dinner sorted as having omlette with some bacon and speghitti in sauce mmm cant wait.

So as you can see im doing green and i dont no what to have for my tea.I dont no if i will like quorn mince because i though a nice home made sw friendly speg bolo, but last time i had quorn stuff it was tastless and fell apart and horrid texture in mouth (chicken pieces) and i dont want to overcook as have same problem.

Any ideas anyone? Have cheese left for hexa, jackets, sw chips, rice pasta veggies

I don't like the quorn pieces, but I can get on with the mince (as long as I put at least 2 oxos in and loads of chilli!) It's still not like the real thing tho!

Veg curry and rice (using chickpeas or butterbeans, or there was a mushy pea curry mentioned the other day) ?

I'm having a green day for a change Jacquie and I am having Quorn sausages and Broccoli & Cauliflower cheese - I've just posted my food diary if you would like to see how I am making it, quite easy actually and only ½ a syn.

I fancied a change today plus I have some veggies to use up to. X

lol judi cheers, i had mushy pea curry last night and burnt the sw chips so had to have it with jacket hehe, thought give green ago this week just to see if shift some and then back on ee woohoo lol.

Cobweb ive just had 3 eggs in my omelette dont think i could have another one.

But saved some bacon from dinner to add to tea whateva i decide.

thanks girlies :)

I'm having a green day for a change Jacquie and I am having Quorn sausages and Broccoli & Cauliflower cheese - I've just posted my food diary if you would like to see how I am making it, quite easy actually and only ½ a syn.

I fancied a change today plus I have some veggies to use up to. X

I like the sound of cheese with broc and cauliflower but was going to buy some chipolatas as not keen on the quorn sausages, but used 10 syns already with brekkie and some crisps but i will look at your diary for other ideas, cheers hun :D

p.s. another thing ive not had a lot of veggies on green is that a good or bad thing, but having mushrooms eggs tomato, think i should make a nice pot salad for tomoz afternoon ;)

It's not a bad thing Jacquie as veggies are free on all the SW plans - but we grow our own and we eat a lot - good job we love veggies, LOL...

I decided I was doing a green week this week too so sat down and wrote things I could make as meals:

Spinach & ricotta cannelloni

Home-Made gnocchi with meat free meats and roasted veg in an arrabiatta sauce

Macaroni Cheese

Quorn sausages with mash, roasted veg and gravy

Roasted veg risotto or chicken style risotto (using the quorn pieces). Or mushroom risotto if you like mushrooms.

Quorn curry with rice and SW chips

Loaded potato skins

Cheesy bean pasta bake

Quorn chilli with rice

Vegetable lasagne

I don't know where I'm going to make time to eat all of that in a week!

Back