down!

serafyn

:cry::sigh:

I'm really down. I dropped my cals yesterday (although ate more fruit and veg), went running and walking and to work, and yep you've guess it, gained that one and only pound I lost :(

Aww don't get downhearted serafyn, you probably haven't given your new regime chance to kick in yet if you only started yesterday. I'm sure it will pay off and you'll see results next week - just give it time. :hug99:

i have often found in the past that there is a time lag between being really good and it showing on the scales. it works both ways too, sometimes when i've had a blow out it shows on the next weeks weigh in.

Don't feel down, please! One lousy pound means nothing on the scales, can be the result of swigging an extra couple of glasses of water or something totally inconsequential. Eating the extra fruit and veggies could temporarily account for it. I know I'm up to 7lbs heavier later in the day than I am in the morning - I scoff an incredible amount of water-laden foods.

Don't let that scale toy with your emotions. Seriously, if it's getting you down I'd think about putting it in the dustbin and just relying on a tape measure and the occasional weigh-in at Boots.

Yes the scales are the work of the devil, I was thinking that today. Do you find, anyone, we weigh more in the heat???

i have often found in the past that there is a time lag between being really good and it showing on the scales. it works both ways too, sometimes when i've had a blow out it shows on the next weeks weigh in.
yeah I have found this too, you think you've gotten away with it!

I think you probably do weigh more in the heat... can get a bit bloated and swollen, maybe because you're taking on far more fluids than you realise. If you're exercising in this heat then I'm sure you're glugging the water down like nobody's business.

Yes it can fluctuate. I think I will be half a stone lighter in the cold weather :)

can live in hope lol

Please don't feel down - its the scales they are evil!
Seriously I have the same problem as you - I basically have an addiction to weighing myself and it really upsets me.
Just don't end up like me - try to only weigh yourself on your proper weigh-in day and most of all let your changes bed in and give them time you have done really well already.:)

Hi all thanks for all of your kind words. Still haven't lost but I'm trying it will go one day lol

x hugs x

everyone is very special here x

I am still getting ont he scales everyday but im going to measure myself tonight and see how that has gone down....

Back