drawing a line

jaxmummy

Silver Member
Hi guys, well today is day 1 and im drawing a line under the last few years. This is where it stops and my new lighter life begins lol. Just a little background i dont want to bore you lol. My 'baby' starts school on thursday:cry:. 4 weeks after i had him i weighed 12st 7 and i vowed i would not be a fat mum at the school gates so i joined sw. 4 years later and 5 stone heavier thats just what i am :sigh:. I would like to say i had some big excuse on why ive put so much weight on but no, i just left sw. I was getting married and i wanted it off quicker so i swapped and changed did food replacement always looking for quick fix, always have that last takeaway and last binge. Well no more i want to enjoy time with my son especially in the school hols, im quite lucky as i have all xmas off with him and all feb half term. So even a lb a week till xmas would make such a difference, im thinking running round with snowballs lol. So thats it, thats me just wanted to get if off my chest and let you all know i will be here mithering you all haha x

Good luck with your journey to a skinnier you :) See you around on the forum

Good luck im sure if you stick to it you'll do fab xx

Back