dreading monday weigh in!

nicolaann

had a bad day today eating pizza of all things its taken me way over my cals :mad:
im gonna stick to 1000 tomorrow and the week coming too to try and detox and show some restraint! id been fairly good all week too, its just time of the month and ive managed to get sunburnt! (and it was snowing 2 weeks ago ) so now im all shivery and feeling rubish cos of what iv e ate :cry:
definately being stricter in the week coming and hoping that i atleast loose a lb this week..

hows your week been?

nic x:break_diet:

We all have bad days hun, but the best thing to do is what your doing, lowering your calories for the next few days rather than thinking well ive had one bad day so i might aswell carry on!

& i know how your feeling with time of the month, i feel like a hoover!

xxx

iv had a really bad week im dreading weigh in 2morrow

im not sure whats come over me but iv lost all control, usually i would give up but im going to face the music and get back on track

Nic I gave in to pizza temptation 2 days before my (friday) weigh in this week too! I worked it out and just on 1 day I had at least pretty much double the calories I would usually eat.

It's a bit late now if your weighing in the morning, but I just wanted to say don't worry about it too much, after all that I managed a sts this week. So it might not be as bad as you think, just get back on track and keep going! :)

When I'm at my time of the month I tend to let myself have a bit extra for a couple of days and my weight is never the worse off for it. I get significantly more hungry in that week but the week after I lose my appetite a lot and it really doesn't take much effort to stick to my diet, and it's much easier then to eat a little less over a couple of days to make up for the indulgence if you really feel you need to.

I figure my body must need a little extra energy at my time of the month, and the week after it balances back out again, so I'm not too hard on myself over it.

It's always important to listen to your body. If I am strangely hungry when I really shouldn't be, I have something to eat, who knows what your body might need the energy for, but it might be that it does need a little extra boost from time to time. There's a difference between having an extra healthy snack or meal and going on an all out binge, and often if you don't allow yourself the extra healthy snack or meal (or even treat, as at the time of the month it's always the dreaded chocolate that I crave!), it will probably end up in a desperate binge anyway when your body doesn't get what it needs.

Don't be hard on yourself, keep thinking positively!

Good luck for the weigh in today hunny :) I am sure its going to be a loss!

xx

well had a 2lb loss, thakyou all for your comments it really helped me rein my eating in and i had a loss, so im thrilled! coming to the end of it now so having a strict week this week to make up for it and make myself feel better... im on track for 1000 cal day today and gonna do wii fit for 30 mins when kids go to bed.
i have also set a goal for the week which im gonna change each week to keep me focused on the week at hand and not the bigger picture so i dont get borred and stop!

how have all yor weighins gone so far this week?
nic x

Back