dreading weigh in

vijch50

Well weigh in is tonight and I am dreading it - since I joined in July I have not had a gain but tonight I think I might.Although I have stuck to propoints very well and not overdone the weekly points, in fact did not use them at all the first week I just peeked on my scales and it says I have gaine 2 lbs - I am gutted!! have been on these dreadful antibiotics for the last week and have felt bloated and sick and now a weight gain as well.
I hope the scales at weigh in wont be so bad -
:(:(
vicki

Hi I'd say go what ever the result.

I had losses from march to July every week 17 weeks then had the m coil and have since struggled to lose weight. I lost 3 stone in 5 months then only 11lbs in 4 months BUT if I hadn't carried on I know I'd been back to 17+ stone.

I joined a meeting after doing it alone for 8 months and dread weigh in too especially when really good and get a gain :( .

Your not well your body will retain water more , just stick at it I bet it'll be ok if you have a gain you know you've been good so it's not fat and will shift next time xx

Antibiotics can cause horrendous water retention, they do something in your intestines that irritates them slightly and causes you to retain water. If you have a gain, it is bound to be water weight. Stay focused on the plan and once you're off the antibiotics and feeling better all that water will come off again.

well weigh in was not good but only +1lb so I need to pull up my socks, get off these pills and keep on the plan !!! wish me luck I am a bit gutted at the gain

I hate the feeling when you just know you havent lost this week, no matter how hard you have tried.

don't get too down, 1lb is nothing to worry about, it will soon come off.

well done for going to your weigh in and good luck for next week.

you will probably find you lose quite a bit more next week to make up for this one :)

keep us posted and well done with your weight loss so far

Sarah xx

Go to weigh in, get the results (good or bad) take it in your stride and move on :)

Who said the train to slimville wouldn't be bumpy along the way?

x

Well done for going! It's the worse when you're dreading weigh in, so big respect!

It will come off again, don't fret!

Hi well done getting there and weighing.

In 8 months I've had a total of 10lbs and only one deserved so know how you feel but your not well and keep at it and all will even out xx

Back