DREAM DRESS/ CLOTHES

Hey Sam they are back in fash now in a big way!!

After the "Come on Eileen" Video I never thought they would ever see the light of day again but now everything is dungaree stylee!

Jean shorts too!

Get in there girl you fashion queen you!!

Jeans with skinny legs. Can't remember when I could get my legs zipped into boots let alone tuck jeans in : ) Ooh praps I'm too old now, don't want to look MDAL lol

Hey Sam they are back in fash now in a big way!!

After the "Come on Eileen" Video I never thought they would ever see the light of day again but now everything is dungaree stylee!

Jean shorts too!

Get in there girl you fashion queen you!!

Sorry for the hijack but..... i'm a fashion queen rofl....

i wanna get back into size 8-10 and my goal outfit that i picture myself in is a ed hardy white t-shirt and a pair of true religion skinny jeans:rolleyes:

Sounds like my kinda girl - this outfit would do that for me. I would only add my fab kg boots which are yet still to tight on my calves.

I would love to get into a tailored suit from the Tall range at Next. The largets size they come in is a 18, and currently I'm a 22 top but sticking at 26 bottom even though I've lost 2 stone. So I've some way to go, but I will get there and who knows i might even get into a 16s one day!

great thread. im getting married in september. i have already bought my dress its size 10 to 12. my aim is to fit into that. my family think im mad. but it keeps me motivated on this diet to prove them all wrong lol :D:D:D

Good topic - I keep browsing online to see what I'd like.
Skinny jeans and nice tops for everyday wear but Hubby has promised to buy me a Karen Millen dress. I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit into something nice for our wedding anniversary in July!

Back