DreamingOfASize10

Hi all,
So, this is like my 6th time on Slimming World, and I'm determined to do it this time!

Despite always wanting to lose 3stone, I get a stone off and start cheating and stop going. I'm more determined than ever now though, I'm GOING TO STICK TO IT!!!

I'm going to be posting in here every day (may end up being a couple of days between posts) with my food diary and how I'm feeling etc.

Signed up as an online member yesterday (as the local groups no longer fit in with my work). My first couple of days of food are as follows:

Tuesday

Breakfast:
2 Slices White Toast, with Anchor Spreadable (I know, I know, but I wasn't as prepared as I thought!) (13)
Snack:
Fruit Salad - Apple (S), Blueberries (S), Strawberries (S), Grapes (F)
Lunch:
Layered Pasta Salad - Pasta (F), Cucumber (S), Pepper (S), Spring Onion (S), Celery (S), Lettuce (S), Sweetcorn (F), Light Mayonnaise (2)
Snack:
Satsuma
Dinner:
Gammon Steak Fat Removed (P), Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Pepper (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn (F)
Healthy Extras:
A - 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
B - None (waiting for my HiFi Bars to arrive!)

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Banana (F), Muller Light (F)
Snack:
Lunch:
Pasta Salad - Pasta (F), Cucumber (S), Sweetcorn (F), Ham (P), Light Mayo (4)
Snack:
Satauma (S), Kiwi (F), Banana (F)
Dinner:
Not too sure yet, I work in a pub a couple of evening a week and won't have time for anything this evening BUT I have made sure I've bought plenty of pasta salad so will eat half for lunch and half before I let my office job.
Healthy Extras:
B - None (still awaiting HiFi bars)

Can't wait to get some inspo from you guys on here, both for food and keeping on track!
I've had a read through the forum and can see you're all very supportive of each other, so looking forward to joining in and helping out with support and inspo!

Thanks for reading :) x

Hi, good luck with your weight losses. I know you are waiting for your hifi's to arrive, but try and get your Healthy A & B's down you as they are a basic for us. Don't forget your HeB can also be oils, seeds, certain soups, cereals and wholemeal bread too. I can get into too much of a routine with my He A&B choices, but sometimes try and chop and change what I have to help my losses. xx

Welcome in. :D

I know you are waiting for your hifi's to arrive, but try and get your Healthy A & B's down you as they are a basic for us. Don't forget your HeB can also be oils, seeds, certain soups, cereals and wholemeal bread too.
I often have a handful of nuts as my HeB. :) There are lots of options.

Thank you :)

Yes, I've been reading through the Healthy B's section online. I always forget there's so many options, because I've always gone for the HiFi bars (the mint choc ones are soooooooo scrummy!!). I think I'll pop into the supermarket on my way home/to my evening job later on and grab some almonds.

Today's diary is as follows:

Breakfast:
Snack:
Apple (S), Blueberries (S), Grapes (F), Strawberries (S)
Lunch:
Super Noodle Pot BBQ Beef (7) (woke up late this morning so had to improvise with the lunch)
Snack:
Satsumas (S), Kiwi (F)
Dinner:
Not sure as working again this evening. I think I'll grab a salad from the supermarket when I'm grabbing my nuts :)eek:)
Healthy Extras:
A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
B: Almonds (if I manage to get some later)

I'm starting to feel the benefits of eating so much fruit and goodness - I've been 'off-plan' for about a year and not really consumed too much fruit and veg, so my body was feeling groggy.

Good lord!

This weekend was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
But, my line has been drawn and I'm right back on that wagon today!

Breakfast:
Snack:
Apple (S), Blueberries (S), Strawberries (S), Grapes (F)
Lunch:
Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Celery (S), Tomatoes (S), Pepper (S), Ham Slices (P), Fat Free Vinaigerette (F)
Snack:
2x Satsumas (S)
Dinner:
Unsure - working this evening. Large lunch though so should be ok
Healthy Extras:
B - 2 x HiFi Light Bars (woohoo!! They arrived!)

After this weekend, I'm not expecting a massive loss tomorrow, even though it's my first week. I'm ok with that though because I know exactly what happened!

First weigh in today... Eeeek!

Well, after the weekend I had (and it was a three day weekend, not just the two!), I wasn't expecting to have lost anything, even being my first week. I jumped on the scales this morning and I've lost 1.5lb! This is absolutely rubbish for a first week BUT I'm so happy because I really was a devil at the weekend!

Dinner last night was Steak and speedy salad (didn't end up working so could have a nice dinner). Steak shows up on the Syn checker as 2syns per 100g. I counted the syns, but always thought steak was free? Found it very odd!

Today's Menu

Breakfast:
Muller Light yogurt (F), HiFi Bar (HEB)
Snack:
Strawberries (S), Blueberries (S), Apple (S), Grapes (F), Banana (F)
Lunch:
Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Cherry Toms (S), Pepper (S), Red Onion (S), Celery (S), Ham (P), Salad Cream (4)
Snack:
2x Satsumas (S), HiFi Bar (HEB)
Dinner:
I think Chicken Fajitas. Without the wraps, with speedy salad instead.
Healthy Extras:
B - 2x HiFi Light Bars

Seeing the number go down on the scales this morning, despite being so bad at the w/end, has really spurred me on. I mean, how much can I lose next week when I am on plan 100%?!?!

Love it!

Well done on your 1 1/2lbs! you can do this

steak is free, as long as it is lean with no sauce...

I have 30 gms of cheddar and 3 Ryvita as my HEB and HEA in the evening with a sliced apple, it is the only way I will get any of them into my diet. I don't eat nuts (IBS) and I have removed all bread products from my diet (trigger food). Best bit is it feels like such a treat (I get good cheddar), it feels very grown up lol! whatever works!

Hi all,
So, this is like my 6th time on Slimming World, and I'm determined to do it this time!

Despite always wanting to lose 3stone, I get a stone off and start cheating and stop going. I'm more determined than ever now though, I'm GOING TO STICK TO IT!!!

I'm going to be posting in here every day (may end up being a couple of days between posts) with my food diary and how I'm feeling etc.

Signed up as an online member yesterday (as the local groups no longer fit in with my work). My first couple of days of food are as follows:

Tuesday

Breakfast:
2 Slices White Toast, with Anchor Spreadable (I know, I know, but I wasn't as prepared as I thought!) (13)
Snack:
Lunch:
Layered Pasta Salad - Pasta (F), Cucumber (S), Pepper (S), Spring Onion (S), Celery (S), Lettuce (S), Sweetcorn (F), Light Mayonnaise (2)
Snack:
Satsuma
Dinner:
Gammon Steak Fat Removed (P), Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Pepper (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn (F)
Healthy Extras:
B - None (waiting for my HiFi Bars to arrive!)

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Snack:
Lunch:
Pasta Salad - Pasta (F), Cucumber (S), Sweetcorn (F), Ham (P), Light Mayo (4)
Snack:
Satauma (S), Kiwi (F), Banana (F)
Dinner:
Not too sure yet, I work in a pub a couple of evening a week and won't have time for anything this evening BUT I have made sure I've bought plenty of pasta salad so will eat half for lunch and half before I let my office job.
Healthy Extras:
B - None (still awaiting HiFi bars)

Can't wait to get some inspo from you guys on here, both for food and keeping on track!
I've had a read through the forum and can see you're all very supportive of each other, so looking forward to joining in and helping out with support and inspo!

Thanks for reading :) x
Well done you! I've joined SW for the first time alongside my mum. It's tough to start of with, but think of it as a lifestyle change rather than depriving yourself on a diet as such. I can see that you were struggling to get in your A's and B's, the best way you can do this I find is - have your x2 Weetabix with 200ml of semi-skimmed milk (I leave 50ml of milk in order to have it in tea throughout the day!). The weekend has arrived, so remember to be as strong as you can be and use your syns carefully :) x

Back