Dreams of eating gorgeous food!!

Shangri-la

God, is it only me or does anyone else keep dreaming that they have caved in and starting eating everything in reach?:sigh:
Every time on day 4,5 or 6 my mind starts playing tricks with me and I keep going to the kitchen and smelling everything and thinking that LT is not worth this torture. I just about stopped myself from fresh baguettes and ham and jam doughnuts last night doing the kids tea!!!:(
Does anyone else suffer this on the first week?. I am on day 6 now.Thank god i stopped myself and said that it's not forever. i can start healthy eating when ive lost the flab.
I was dreaming then, that i cheated and ate the rolls and doughnuts and when i woke up this morning i was almost crying with the feeling of failure!!:cry:
Thank god, it was all just a nightmare!!

hey binge eater,dont worry it happens to a lot of us. dunlop said he had it for the first couple weeks, and im on day 8 and i had a dream i gave in last night.ive had about 4 so far.... the good thing is at least were not giving in!!! keep up the good work you can do it! x

oh i used to have these dreams quite regularly when i was on LT for 10 weeks last year. They are so vivid....you taste every mouthful and then the panic sets in LOL

yeah i did psychology at uni 10 years ago - and to be honest my dreams are mental anyways,,,,,lol

but recently.....well.....hmmmmm

Thats great to hear, girls. Im not going mad then. Thanks a million for the motivation to keep me going again. We are doing brill and imagine when summer comes how happy we will feel that we did stick it out. Think about the parties we might go to during the year or functions. It's hard but worth it!!. Thanks so much ladies!!!:)

Yes me too, i had them for them whole 3months last time though, this time i have had them about 2-3 nights in first week but since then nothing. I dread them as they are so real, i wouldn't mind if i enjoyed eating it but i hate myself for giving in till i wake up!!lol

Yep, had it last time and had it again last night....but it is good when you waken up and realise it is a dream, but it is stressful all the same!

Not sure if it ever passes as I had it all the time whist on LT last time around. but, so long as I dont give in, I am ok with the dreams :)

It might pass for you though!!!!!

Back