Drink dilemma...

Hi wiggybarber, I believe Vodka has no carbs? I personally would opt for that, if I really had to have a drink. As for the diet mixers, are they carb free or low carb? they can be diet mixers and still be quite high on carbs I think.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thanks i was guessing vodka would prob be the best option...an if im honest my prefered choice...will check out the carb count on mixers tho...thanks again.

defo vodka, i have mine with asda lemon and lime fizzy

me too Zim,

Whisky and coke zero everytime

Vodka makes me ill :eek:

Noooo, a nice red wine for me. :p

Love red wine,with lemonade,ice,slices of lemon lime and orange...oh and a slosh of brandy for good measure....Mmmmm!!!!... Naughty tho......

Diet lemonade I hope ;)

Waste of good red wine of you ask me hun tainting it with lemonade lol! I find white wine tastes like vinegar to me and gives me mega hangovers, red wines lovely but puts me to sleep after 1 glass so I drink rosé.

Also love a JD and diet coke!

By the way can we have Malibu? love that with diet coke too and going round Sheffield on a 'Hag Do' on saturday so would be good to know x

Yea i know what you mean...i love a good bottle of red with a nice fillet steak....but with lemonade etc is equally good for me as nice glug glug drink at a BBq....

Malibu has 5.3g carbs per 1oz... sorry. x

Aww gutted love the stuff but hey ho guess it'll have to be JD and diet coke then tonight - off on a Hag Do round Sheffield in fancy dress so should be fun x

Back