Drink

Hello

I'm on day one and I fancy chocolate, lol. We can do this. What CWP are you following and how far have you got?

xx

Whatever gets you through, lol.

I know people that put the soup in a bowl or make the shake with less water so it's more like a small mousse and so much stronger in flavour. Yummy.

Wow never knew that alcohol could be do bad when in ketosis! Glad I haven't caved to the temptation even though it's there at the end of a week in work!

mrsf

GymTJ.jpg

My friend has drank quite a few times and was fine but she said its the next day munches you need tj be careful about :)

Hi wintye im on day 10 first week i lost 12 lb, u can do it, i found it relatively easy even been in pub and not drank but tonight i fancied a vodka, i had one and felt so guilty that i came to bed haha. How have u found it ( apart from the choc) r u enjoying the plan x

No she was fine and did it more than a few times, I personally would be careful due to lack of food we have on this diet of you really want a drink I'd go up a few steps a few days before. Not worth the risk :)

Well today is day 2 and I'm on the 810. So far really loving it. I never would never have thought of trying the 810, always the SS. It was only coz my BMI was over 40 that I had to and so far I really love it. I know it's early days but I love that I can still have the small meal tonight.

Wow well done on your first week. That's fantastic. Haha about going to bed after the vodka.

Are you on SS?

Hi wintye im on day 10 first week i lost 12 lb, u can do it, i found it relatively easy even been in pub and not drank but tonight i fancied a vodka, i had one and felt so guilty that i came to bed haha. How have u found it ( apart from the choc) r u enjoying the plan x

Back