Drinks... Can we have??

Sammie1984

Hey guys... So on the 100% can we have coke zero etc?? I see on the website we can and on another part we can't... Slightly confused any info would be great thank you... Oh and random but I know allowed some veg can we have carrots?? Thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sammie1984 said:
Hey guys... So on the 100% can we have coke zero etc?? I see on the website we can and on another part we can't... Slightly confused any info would be great thank you... Oh and random but I know allowed some veg can we have carrots?? Thank you xx

If you look on the website there is a list of allowed drinks, coke zero is fine as it doesn't contain citric acid :)
Also when you get your packs, you'll get a list of allowed veg, but off the top of my head can't have carrots, no x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys anything else are we allowed to have?? Going to enjoy this diet had cottage pie last night with some broccoli it was yummy xx

You can have the food which is on the sheet you should have got when you received your order. You can drink things with 0 calories which do not contain citric acid and which are not fruit or flower teas. If you are going to be 100% then that's it - the full list of everything you are allowed.

If you are happy to adjust the system slightly and not be 100% then you can - but you'd need to stick to certain rules and use something like MyFitnessPal to keep record of everything you are eating. You still can't have citric acid or flower/fruit teas though.

Back