drop in results

Loser85

Gold Member
Hiya all,

I've just had my first drop in and i lost 6lbs! I cant believe it especially as i only started properly yesterday. Bring on thurs for my proper weigh in!

Lisa xxx :talk017:

It does Tange, esecially when you realise the hunger you felt was for a reason and a good one at that. Had my piccies taken also and had measurements done too. Determined to shrink those measurements.

Well done Lisa, you couldnt ask for a better incentive to keep going.

Great news for you.

Hey guys!!
Firstly LLVirgin - well done, 6lbs is amazing :)
Thought I'd just introduce myself - had my first meeting on Thurs and a pop-in tonight as well and 5lbs have come off - so chuffed :D
Loving the lighterlife already...
Emma xx

well done you!! The first few weigh ins are enough to keep you going ... :D I promise!
xxxxxxx

That's fabulous Lisa, here's to an easy and positive week for you :)

Thanks for all the comments guys, it really does help. Id like some advice on the famous early days symptoms pwease. This morning woke up feeling a wee bit off but thought id improve after food pack. Anyways got worse and started feeling kinda shaky. Was hanging up some washing this afternoon and felt i was goint to faint and had to sit down. Do you think this could be because of the drop in cals? Any advice would be great as its getting me down and was a wee bit scary.

Back