Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dubs in the Castle

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by sarah83, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    Did anyone go to this at the weekend?

Dubs in the Castle is a Volkswagen festival held in the grounds of Caldicot Castle nr Newport S Wales.

I camped all weekend with my hubby and Dad who has 3 VW campers so a bit of a fanatic!!

Had a great time apart from the not so nice toilets (I am a camping snob) and our airbed bursting so basically slept on the floor!

Was a great show though, just wanted to see if anyone else from here was there - camping or just visiting for the day.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Sounds great hun! We're off to Stihians for the Cornish VW Owners Club annual get together - just across the water from us! Can't wait xxx

4. sarah83

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's cool. I've been to Vanfest in Malvern the last 2 years, going again in September - have you been?
    It's an amazing show, so much to see plus amazing facilities for the campers

5. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Not been to Malvern hun - heard it's good though! Love VWs xxx

6. sarah83

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too, but in a second hand way as I don't drive so appreciate them from an observers point of view lol!! There were some gorgeous Beetles at the show as well, and I love some of the gorgeous done-up splitties, worth a fortune!

7. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    OH doesn't know it yet but a Beetle is my next purchase - seen one for sale at work and it is gorgeous! We have a Bay (1969) called Winston who we adore even though shhhhhh he is just a tonne of metal! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.