Dubs in the Castle

sarah83

Try and try again
Hi
Did anyone go to this at the weekend?

Dubs in the Castle is a Volkswagen festival held in the grounds of Caldicot Castle nr Newport S Wales.

I camped all weekend with my hubby and Dad who has 3 VW campers so a bit of a fanatic!!

Had a great time apart from the not so nice toilets (I am a camping snob) and our airbed bursting so basically slept on the floor!

Was a great show though, just wanted to see if anyone else from here was there - camping or just visiting for the day.
x

Sounds great hun! We're off to Stihians for the Cornish VW Owners Club annual get together - just across the water from us! Can't wait xxx

That's cool. I've been to Vanfest in Malvern the last 2 years, going again in September - have you been?
It's an amazing show, so much to see plus amazing facilities for the campers

Not been to Malvern hun - heard it's good though! Love VWs xxx

Me too, but in a second hand way as I don't drive so appreciate them from an observers point of view lol!! There were some gorgeous Beetles at the show as well, and I love some of the gorgeous done-up splitties, worth a fortune!

OH doesn't know it yet but a Beetle is my next purchase - seen one for sale at work and it is gorgeous! We have a Bay (1969) called Winston who we adore even though shhhhhh he is just a tonne of metal! xxx

Back