Dun Lurkin'

Mrs Pink

Banned
:confused:
Hi all
Decided to stop lurking and join this fab forum!
Can anyone tell me how to add an avatar - have tried and failed - and also where to find the slidy thingy you can record your weight loss on? Thanks

Welcome Mrs pink to MiniMins.Well done for making the first step from lurking to joining and posting.
There is so many amazing peeps here on the site and so much motivation.
Looking forward to reading about your weight loss journey.
Take care xx

Mmmm Thanks but cant get the avatar thing to work - the box saying "do not use avatar" is selected and I cant de-select it! (Sorry to anyone who reads this as its so boring ....)

Think for the avatar you need to post either 20 or 50 posts to be able to upload an avatar......so get chatting girl....lol.

ok will do! Is it the same for the ticker - cant get that to work either!!!

Mmmm Thanks but cant get the avatar thing to work - the box saying "do not use avatar" is selected and I cant de-select it! (Sorry to anyone who reads this as its so boring ....)

Think for the avatar you need to post either 20 or 50 posts to be able to upload an avatar......so get chatting girl....lol.

Sonyas right...well she knows the site as well as anyone I can think of.

If you go to the main menu & click on the bit called 'News-Pleas read'
in there are several 'sticky' threads.included is all the info on 'progressive privilages,how to auto subscribe to threds & othe stuff.
It'll all make sense soon.
the site seems to get bigger by the day.there are whole areas I've never got into yet.
Neverthought I'd ever use this sort of forum,but it's been a massive help over the past few months.

good luck

Back