1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Easiyo yoghurt.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Muffindoll, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    I'm just starting back with SW but I have found that some of the things I used to eat when doing SW, I just can't face anymore, its like I've had them so many times I have gone off them.
    I bought a 6 pack of muller lights and everyday I opened the fridge and I just didn't fancy one.
    The problem I find with low fat yoghurts is that they seem to overcompensate with sweeteners and I do find them a bit too sweet.
    I really like a more traditional yoghurt, not sure if this makes sence but like yoghurt used to be, kind of fruity but more sour than sweet in a way,
    I thought about trying easiyo.
    I would be grateful if anyone has tried easiyo, if you can tell me what its like. I don't want to spend a lot to find it just tastes like muller or danone.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.