Eastenders - how does Stacey leave?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Does she go to jail for Archies murder?

ilovelife said:
Although what is more coach exciting is when Ronnie swaps the dead baby aorund with Kat!

WHAT?!?!

Yeah that's true Ronnie's baby dies of cot death & she swaps it with Kat's..as if you wouldn't know your own baby..ridiculous..

I remember when Sue and Ali lost their baby to cot death on Eastenders years ago. It was awful :( It was good that it raised awareness of the syndrome at that time.

There was a cot death just before Christmas in my extended family two years ago. Think we will be giving it a miss.

More light and cheery story lines I see... And yes, quite silly that Kat wouldn't know her baby! Before I was a mum I thought they all looked the same, but could obviously recognise mine within seconds of having them! I hope Ronnie gets caught out bores off - she does my head in!

I have read that Stacey and Ryan die in a fire on Christmas day.

ilovelife said:
ooo exciting stuff, I love dark depressing story lines and it is an hour long on Christmas day, purrfect :)

Me too actually - there's more to them than the happy ones! I'll have to try and convince the in-laws to be quiet so I can watch on Christmas day. Do you think "my house, my rules" would work?!

I have read that Stacey and Ryan die in a fire on Christmas day.

Janine's doing perhaps? You just know that one's up to no good, watching her and waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Lauren gives Janine the recording of Stacey confessing to Archie's murder and Janine plays it infront of everyone in the vic apparently, dont think she goes to prison though.

Me too actually - there's more to them than the happy ones! I'll have to try and convince the in-laws to be quiet so I can watch on Christmas day. Do you think "my house, my rules" would work?!

Not for one minute but perhaps they are fans too and wondering how to ask you if they can watch it....... well miracles do happen sometimes !!!

Hehe at least you aint got a OH who is permently asking what is going on when he watches it with me (obviously not by choice hehe)

He is a fan then lol !!!

Back