Eastenders ????????????

i know i'm watching haven't a clue......... did he say a name???

how bloody spooky was that episode tho!!!!

It was like a horror movie!! I was behind the sky remote.....

just google'd him, he'd be 17 now, so right age.
will need to keep watching this one !!! :eek:
xx

ooo i didnt think of it being steven....sounds highly likely! didnt see tonights so will watch at 10pm. i know ian is leaving eastenders so maybe he gets bumped off!

oooo didn't know that Karen ! would be a good ending, strange how the end to this hasn't "leaked" to the press tho !!
xx

Ahh thanks for clearing that one up ~ heard him say "It cant be", but hadn't a clue ~ thought maybe Steven, but then how on earth has he managed to get himself back to the UK. Oh well, the plot thickens as they say. Glad they've revealed the stalker though, coz the story line was starting to jar a little.

Still think Eastenders is one of the best soaps on tv tho :)

I dont think Ian is leaving, Kevin wicks is soon departing along with Chelsea and co, ian and Dot are the only two original cast members of the soap! bit of useless information there :D

aaahhh i missed it last nite!! can someone give me a quick run down of what happened?

Well Icemoose was hiding beind his remote, KittyB was on the edge of her sofa in Wales with her hubbie laughing at her but still holding her hand...Whilst ian trapsed around a derilict block of flats.

It was dark, he went to a top floor flat and you saw a figure stood there wearing a baseball cap....he approached and it was a shop manequin(sp?)...continued into a flat and the lights were off and a laptop was playing, nothing compares to you....
Ian turned the music off and looked through every room in the flat..cue some scarey moments....the music started again, so he flew into the room, and switched it off.

He finally went into the last room and found a picture wall of his family...and on every photo he was cut out or crossed out.
He started to break down...and the door closed and locked....he looked up and there was a young chap, with dark hair looking down at him...

At which point, Ian said ...It can't be.....

And the doof, doof, doo doo's started ;)

K xxx

Well Icemoose was hiding beind his remote, KittyB was on the edge of her sofa in Wales with her hubbie laughing at her but still holding her hand...Whilst ian trapsed around a derilict block of flats.

It was dark, he went to a top floor flat and you saw a figure stood there wearing a baseball cap....he approached and it was a shop manequin(sp?)...continued into a flat and the lights were off and a laptop was playing, nothing compares to you....
Ian turned the music off and looked through every room in the flat..cue some scarey moments....the music started again, so he flew into the room, and switched it off.

He finally went into the last room and found a picture wall of his family...and on every photo he was cut out or crossed out.
He started to break down...and the door closed and locked....he looked up and there was a young chap, with dark hair looking down at him...

At which point, Ian said ...It can't be.....

And the doof, doof, doo doo's started ;)

K xxx

LOL

So true, but you missed me, one leg in the door, one out, agonisingly trying to see and go all at the same time.

Back