eastenders

omg didn't you just LOVE the ending!!! haha did you see suzie's face? i hope shirley and phil get together fiiinally! :D

oh i bet suzie is full of poo!!! and as for shirley, who is she kidding? i hope shirley and phil get together too, i bet its dragged out will they v won't they!! i felt so sorry for vinnie, it was sad and we've all been there huh?

what about tanya? poor lauren... god, what a mess!

(note to self - its a tv soap!)

ahh i knew it was lauren from the beginning ;)

as for tanya... HOW MANY more mistakes will that woman make as a mother?! RAR! i'm all for protecting your children, but at lauren's age i would have turned her into the police as she would have got a light sentence in a young offenders institute and probably been out in a couple of years. and max wouldn't have let it go that far anyway so she probably would have got off scot free anyway.

but what does tanya do? go and leave her other innocent 2 children without a mother. huuuuuge thumbs up tanya YET AGAIN!! lol

*also makes note to self about tv V reality!!!* LOL :eek:

oh i know, how could she have left her Oscar and Abby?? i know tanya is only trying to protect her but what the chances of Lauren being able to keep that a secret?? there has got to be more to this than meets the eye

well the whole tanya and lauren thing is about to come out now. it turns out they both get time. tanya perversed the course of justice!!

when does ronnie find out danelle is her daughter i carnt take it anymore lol .. and when will peggy find out her fella is a pig ??

Back