Green Days EASTER EGG TEMPTATION!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlotte1985, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. charlotte1985

charlotte1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Finally got the kids easter eggs today, been avoiding buying them because I know the temptation to eat them and re-buy them is too much! :jelous:

Well, its now got to that point!! I can't stop thinking about eating them! HELP!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimfast/Slimming world
    Have a Maltesers bunny for 8 syns, or some mini eggs 2 for 1.5 syns xx

4. large_lump

large_lump Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Do you have any other treats around the house? I know that when I fancy chocolate nothing else will hit the spot! Those little treat size chocs are good.. or choc biscuits? curly wurlys just dont do it for me! seriously though.. dipping in to the eggs isn't worth it.. I should know... I did this on saturday! lol thought I'd leave it at just one of the treat size flakes and scoffed the whole flippin thing! lots of cutting back since!

5. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Im with you here, am gonna have a tough weekend!! Away for the weekend with my sister and my 2 children who have about 3 eggs each! And my sis bought me one! So on top of a few extra drinkies on Fri and sat, I will be having some choc on sunday! Am just gonna try and keep my other eating to super free and free, lots of water and do lots of walking over the weekend.

6. charlotte1985

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I literally don't keep chocolate in the house. That means that if I want any, I actually have to go out to get it. It works for me, because normally when i fancy some, its 8pm, the kids are in bed, i'm in my pj's and there is no way i'm going out.
    thats why its so hard when its actually sitting just a few rooms away in the kitchen!! anyway, i resisted last night, i went to bed instead.
    i'm feeling pleased with myself for it, probably feeling 10 times better than i would if i'd 'just had a quarter...ooo might aswell finish the half....ooops, all i'm left with is the wrapper' ha xx

7. Lisa123

Lisa123 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have a kids size dairy milk. It is the same size as a normal one but thinner so u don't feel cheated. Only 5.5 syns. I will end up having a Easter egg I imagine though. Does anyone agree that Easter egg choc tastes nicer than normal choc? X

8. Weepypig

Weepypig Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    I was told it was 50 syns for just the shell, don't do it!! ;)

9. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  10. charlotte1985

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :eek: Stealing from my kids!! Don't say it like that, makes me sound like a right witch! ha

11. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.