easy curry recipe????

oh2beasize10

hi there

does any 1 know an easy curry sauce recipe, then i can add either for meat or veg depending on what day im doing?

thanks in advance;)

Me again...!!

You can try frying onions and garlic in frylight, adding stock and chopped tomatoes, then spices - garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, cumin - this should give you a basic curry sauce. Then add veg and either chickpeas or tandoori chicken fillets (depending which day you are following). If you like creamy curries, stir in some low fat natural yogurt or fromage frais just before serving.

Not a very inventive recipe - but easy and free!

If you have syns to spare, add some ground almonds - they will thicken the sauce and make it taste just like korma. Yum!

xx

Here's my recipe for quick and easy free chicken curry on green: Quorn chicken fillets, put in the frying pan with a tin of tomatoes and 'fry' until the fillets are cooked. Add a couple of spoons of curry powder and some low fat natural yogurt. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Serve with rice. You can add veggies etc according to taste

Oh that's a good one Taz -I'd had a bit of a mental block as to what to do with some quorn Chicken pieces. Simple enough to sort after work too :)

Back