Easy meals

rox-88

Need easy meals to cook, I'm constantly busy so need meals that I can throw all the ingredients in the pan and whip up in one go! Defo going to try the syn free curry made with qualiflor. Any more ideas plz help

Rox I'm doing a Singapore style rice that seems really strait forward and quick and easy all thrown in one pan in using chicken and prawns but I suppose u can just have prawns,
jacket potatoes r easy
And pasta bakes, make them up in the pan and then throw in a dish grate some cheese on top and throw in the oven.
Plus I made a cheese and potato pie (recipe on here) it was gorg. Took some time to prepare it but I done it in the morning (i spose u can do it wen syds at nursery) I left it in the fridge n put it in the oven for half hr at dinner time and it's by far the best recipe iv tried :) xx

if i'm in a hurry i use flavoured packet chicken (not a lot of syns) and I warm up the chicken then wrap it up with a lettuce leaf so it's kind of like a fajita! sometimes i have uncle bens microwave rice to go with it xx

Thanx abs defo will try some of those , gonna do a big shop need to stock up on things gonna b spending more time in the kitchen lol

Back