Eating at my desk

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Strange one this.;)
Have started walking at lunchtime so instead of eating salads, JP's etc in the staffroom I now need ideas what to eat at my desk? (I work on reception so nothing with a knife and fork)!!!!!
Going to try the veggie sausage rolls that SpaceAngel came up with and I can drink soup out of a mug.
Any other GREEN ideas please?
Thanks Irene

Go to user cp and edit your personal info.

Could you have soup in a flask?

Hi
I will take my soup in a flask and be able to transfer it into a mug (just looks like I am having a coffee).
I could have the scotch eggs with some crudities (will need to keep a wet wipe handy).:eek: Also I could manage the quiche.
Just need a couple more suggestions and then I will have enough for 5 days - I do like to have a good variation.;)
Will be making the quiche and some Thai Butternut Squah soup later.
Thanks again.
Irene

Quorn "chicken" strips with some extra light mayo in a little pot and maybe some cucumber strips

Hi
Have a good stock of mugshots in the cupboard but as I may be doing success express for a couple of weeks not sure if they will be syn free - they are on green but don't know the value for red and I may have to syn them?
Irene

Hi

Not too up to speed with the alternatives to red/green days.

But I know with one of the plans you have to use the highest syn value out of either red or green, so if that is the case it probably wouldn't work.

I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Lisa x

Yea, you will need to syn them and use the highest syn value too :eek:

Hi there

Got this from another site.

Hope it helps.

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet
Original 10 Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet
Original 9½ Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, Less Than 1% Fat, dried 67g sachet
Original 11½ Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet
Original 13 Syns Green 3½ Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet
Original 14 Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet
Original 12½ Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet
Original 13 Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet
Original 11 Syns Green Free

Lisa x

MugShots are on SW, just put "mug" as the Manufacturer search and "dried" in the product keywords.
That site is really confusing when searching for stuff depending on how it's listed, it usually takes me a couple of goes before I find what I want.

Back