Eating Just Once......

TomTom86

Just wondering if eating something like a curry to celebrate the first week of 100% would we be ok to have a celebratary curry??

We are looking to do this like first week, first month etc etc so its not going to be a regular thing or will this effect the diet pretty badly.

Just don't want to bugger up all the good work through the week that's all.

Cheers

Tom

when i first did this diet last year, i used to eat once a week, needless to say i only managed 3 weeks of it before i was eating all the time. not worth it. but i know how u feel. i feel the need to do the same. your choice, but it'd be hard to get back into the swing of things again x

Yea just thinking just every now and again like a nice meal as a celebration did 1 week of 100% then do it when we do 1 month of 100% so just considering it but we probably wont end up doing it.

Hi

I think if you are looking for a diet where eating is allowed then maybe this isnt for you, as Lipotrim isn't designed for that. It is a very strict plan that works through ketosis, which you will have to keep going into if you eat a meal - meaning more headaches, tiredness etc.

You will not get the best out of this if you eat,. xx

I am good for diet but I will probably leave it because i don't want to come. Out of ketosis..

I am good for diet but I will probably leave it because i don't want to come. Out of ketosis..
Good for you, Tom. The temptation will always be there but just remember the reason you chose to give up the curries and meals in the first place.
When you're down to your Target Weight and gone through refeeding, then have whatever meal you fancy to celebrate it.
I'm not trying to discourage celebrating the little victories, but take them as something small, like.. I don't know, a real sandwich instead of a milkshake for one meal (Made with brown bread and marg of course!)
Just a suggestion, but once you start it's hard to stop as we all painfully know.
xxxxxxxx

Or maybe try and find some other rewards that you like, that are non food related?

You are doing so well, it's not worth letting food get in the way xx

Hello, TomTom.

This is a really interesting question as it underlines how we equate special food with celebration. Your decision to leave it is a good one. Stay on track and be really committed to only take what's allowed on your plan, and you'll get to goal this summer.

It may make more sense to stop that link (celebration=food and drink), and make a list of other ways of celebration: watching a great funny movie, going to a comedy club for a show, seeing someone you love but don't see often enough, sharing a bath(!) or having someone take the kids overnight, if you have some, a trip to the coast or a river for a bracing walk followed by a hot LT drink, buying some bubbles and blowing them, in fact anything you like or makes you happy but don't do often. Make a really long list and then choose something off the list each week, or when you get to milestones like getting into the 17s, or 240lbs or whatever.

Btw, you'll also want to learn how to cook better curries with less fat and carbs, or how to choose lower calorie curries when you go out so you can keep it off when you get to goal. ou cana slo make 'rice' from cauliflower which sops up those lovely juices well. There are lots of good recipes around.

Good luck,
Ali

If you are going to eat, and this goes for everyone in ketosis, you need to eat protein only and then you will stay in ketosis.
I don't think a weekly treat will help you but a monthly one won't do you any harm. Maybe something like bacon and eggs? I used to have i occasionally as a treat and being protein it will not take you out of ketosis.
Nor will cheese. I used to enjoy a lump every few weeks!
I think the key is you need to know that what you eat is a treat for being good and that once it is eaten, you are right back on 100%. For some it will be a slippery slope, but not everyone :)

hey i defo wouldnt have a curry but like lesley said if you did, protein is the best option (not that im advocating you cheat)

when i did this diet last year after my 6 week weigh in i had a meal to celebrate my birthday. i had a prawn cocktail and a steak salad now i got back on it the next day and it didnt majorly effect me hunger wise but i only lost 1lb the next week.

completely up to you hun but whatever you decide good luck. :)

xox

Well I hate what I did last night and the growing pact that me and Mrs bade last night came about and we had some food. We are both annoyed about it and I made a post about this......

I am so annoyed with myself this morning. Maybe that's what I needed to feel to reassure myself that I needed to stay on this diet.

Back