Eating myself slim...

JayKay19

So I have decided to document my weight loss as a hope to keep on plan and actually get this weight off for good.

My Story

I have 2 little girls one was born in march 2009 (5) and the other April 2012 (2).

With my first pregnancy I went from 8st7lb to 13.7lb - I gained a whopping 5 stone in 9 months. Now whilst DD1 was large, she wasn't that big. I did manage to loose all but 1st of that weight and actually being 9st 7lbs, I looked a lot healthier.

I then fell pregnant with DD2 and went up to 12st7. Soon after the birth I was 11st 5lbs. As you can see.. not much has changed in 2 years.

I did the Cambridge diet for a few weeks and managed to loose a stone and started to feel fabulous & that's where it all went wrong. I could no longer be that strict with myself and started to pile it all back on :(

I was a bridesmaid at the weekend and after seeing the pictures, it has really given me a kick up the backside. I started last Thursday so am weighing in in 2 days!! I cant wait!!

Here I will document my food intake etc bla bla!!

TTFN :) xxx

Todays food!

HEa: Cheese
HEb: Brown bread

Superfree

Banana x 2
Lettuce
Onion
Spring Onion
Tomato
Cucumber
Mushrooms

Free

Jacket Potato
Tuna
Muller Light x 2
Bacon
2 x eggs

SYNS

Light Mayo 4
Skimmed Milk 2
Alpen bar 3
Ketchup 2

Last edited:
Todays food!

Breakfast: Fry up
Lunch: Bhealthy Wrap with Tuna mayo, cucumber, egg and tomato.
Dinner: Diet coke Gammon, mash, broccoli, spinach and Baby corn.
Snacks: muller light, strawberries, alpen bar.

HEa: Milk
HEb: Bhealthy wrap

Superfree

Tomato
Cucumber
Mushrooms
Spinach
Broccoli
Baby corn
Strawberries

Free

Tuna
Bacon
2 x eggs
Diet coke
Gammon
Potato
Muller light
Beans

SYNS

Extra light mayo 2
Butter 6
Alpen light 3

Last edited:
Had my first weigh in today, lost 2.5lbs. Really happy with that as the weekend didn't go so well. I went to a wedding reception on Saturday and whilst I avoided the booze, I caved at the bacon sarnies AHH. Then went to the beach on Sunday. I didn't bring anything with me and ended up eating doughnuts, harvester & a galaxy on the way home!! Been firmly back on track since Monday though and I don't plan going off track at all this weekend :) This "diet" is SO easy!!! xx

Grr gutted. The staff restaurant has messed my day up :( No bikkies for me with a cuppa tonight boooo. Usually I have a Jacket spud but they didn't have any!! Im sad :( lol

Breakfast: Alpen light bar, banana, Muller light
Lunch: Tuna mayo wrap, Melon and pineapple
Dinner: Spag Bol

HEa: Cheese
HEb: Alpen Light Bar x 2

Superfree

Onion
Banana
Melon
Pineapple
Grapes
Tomatoes