Extra Easy Eating to night

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast parsnips (you spotting a theme yet? lol) roast peppers, boiled broccoli/cauli/carrots (not decided yet) and cheese sauce (3 syns)

what is champ?

we're having a mixed grill. we have steak, ww sausages, bacon chops and lamp chops.

lots of veg too. Mmmmmmm

Roasted Stuffed Aubergines stuffed with rice the in'erds on the aubergine and chilli powder mixed in. And stuffed mushrooms with couscous flavoured with more mushroom! And baked tomatoes! With the rest of the stuffing mixture on the side. Not very adventurous...lol

ohhh yum!

5 bean chilli and rice....yum yum

Got a pork joint in the slow cooker that is cooking in SW BBQ sauce - smells devine!! having SW Roasties & lots of veg too :)

I have spaghetti bolognese with extra lean mince but I think I've been naughty having used fresh white pasta (I loathe to chuck pasta away just because it isn't wholewheat or dried).

I also had a sneaky bit of angel delight afterwards, trying to fetch the Syns now but struggling.

I made the Chicken Jamabalaya (sp?) from the magazine and then have strawberry Angel Delight (no added sugar) with strawberries for pudding (5syns!). Trying to not eat as many syns this week as I've got a weekend away :)

cottage pie with celeriac and potato mash. yum yum

Chicken risotto with onions, chilli and tomatoes - made a huge pile and filled me riiight up! Time of the month so needed filling up otherwise I knew I would be craving chocolate and bad things all evening. Just polished off a big bowl of strawberries, mango and a WW toffee yogurt :)

Jacket Potato w/cheesey beans, and prepping a pizza base fo tomorrows dinner in the breadmaker thanks to Vixxsters amazing new HEXB

I had two low fat sausages, fried egg, syn free hash browns (so glad I found this site, gorgeous recipes!), mushrooms & tomatoes.

I just had Pork chop (all fat removed), cajun style potato wedges and mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn). Om NOM NOM!

Back