Eating too much free food

I did exactly the same Kingleds. I lost almost four stone then stopped trusting the plan and piled loads of it back on. I tried WW, 5:2, and allsorts but had very limited success. I'm back with SW now and I'm doing it strictly by the book - only weighing and counting what I'm supposed to. And the proof of the pudding is in the eating - I lost 6lbs in the last week alone and ate LOADS. It works - it just does, no need to sweat it.

That's a fab loss! I too have eaten LOADS this week - I lost 3.5lbs - & I was a slow loser last time!

Have you tried counting your calories whilst doing slimming world? I am filling in myfitnessapp while doing it and surprised that despite eating like a horse I am still eating under 2000 a day, often well under.

Hi Michelle I did consider it but a few people said I should just do one or the other & trust the plan.I do know it works as have lost weight before :) It says on your reply too much baby weight how old is your little one? Mine is 7 months its gone so fast I thought the weight would drop off but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol x

Thanks mummyshelleycat ,Third weigh in this morning another 2lb off so slimming world is def working for me even with a couple blips in the last 3 weeks lol which diet are you following? xx

Back