eating while on a diet

I think u need to eat your 3 meals a day its just about making small changes.I'm on the slimming world plan and i never feel hungry.
a good tip is to swap your oil for fry light or a low calorie cooking spray.use a weighing scales to measure your foods too ;)
good luck xxxx

Eat when you are hungry :D

But only if you are genuinely hungry and not because of boredom/emotions/greed etc
If you are eating 3 good balanced meals a day then you should have no reason to snack inbetween

i eat 6 small meals a day.
i find if i eat before i'm hungry i can eat smaller portions and don't tend to binge.

example of diet:
breakfast
1 hard boiled egg and 1 brown bread

snack
protein shake

dinner
fish & corn on cob

snack
small rice pudding/ yoghurt / weight watches pudding / protein shake or nuts

tea
80g chicken 40g brown rice with a sauce

snack
small snack size choc (other wise i cudnt stick to it)

I tend to eat 3 meals a day with 2 snacks, especially an afternoon snack as it gives my energy a boost for the gym. Breakfast is usually cornflakes with soya milk or wholemeal toast with jam, morning snack is usually an Alpen Light cereal bar or fruit, lunch is something like couscous with quorn pieces, crisp breads with low fat cheese and tomato or homemade soup, afternoon snack a cereal bar or muller light yoghurt. Dinner is grilled/steamed meat with different spices/seasonings, a big salad, something with vegetables, homemade curry/chilli etc.

I found that a healthy morning and afternoon snack stopped me picking at the chocolate as I was still fueling my body, just with healthy things and it sustains my energy levels through the day.

Back