EATING!

Hi

That would depend on what you were intending to eat. Do you mean you'd have an AAM or 790 portion? Having an AAM once a week wouldn't affect your losses greatly.

Be careful what you have, as the whole diet is a lot easier if you stay in ketosis. If you're eating once a week and go in and out of ketosis, you'll feel hungrier and this will make the diet a lot harder to do.

Have you asked your CDC what she thinks? I have one lady who has AAM portions on a Saturday and Sunday every week, her weight losses haven't been affected and she stays in ketosis:)

Hope this has helped a little.

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey...By AAM what do you mean? I've just started Cambride and I think I will ask my counsellor. I was just wondering if i have one evening normal meal a week if I would still lose the stone in a month?xxx

Hi all!

How much weight are you expected to lose on cambridge if you eat once a week?

Mxxx

For me, none! :(

I need the complete detox and break from my old habits. I have tried a few times to eat for an occasion and go back to it tomorrow but tomorrow never comes for me :cry:

Thanks Tracey...By AAM what do you mean? I've just started Cambride and I think I will ask my counsellor. I was just wondering if i have one evening normal meal a week if I would still lose the stone in a month?xxx

Hi

Your Cambridge diet counsellor should have given you a Sole Source booklet, which explains how ssing works etc. in this booklet it shows you foods and portion sizes for Add a Meal. Also you should have been given a yellow booklet which explains all the diet plans that Cambridge advise.

I personally would avoid eating a meal once a week. Do you mind me asking your reason for wanting to do this? My lady who has an add a meal twice a week works nights at the weekend and feels she needs a little more on those nights.

When I started the diet, I really thought I wouldn't be able to cope not eating, week one was the toughest, then it got easier and easier and I honestly didn't miss food at all. Once you are in ketosis you won't feel hungry, keep glugging plenty of water. It will be easier than you think....honestly:)

Tracey
x

p.s.

If you don't have the booklets, let me know and I'll list the foods allowed and portion sizes on this thread for you.:):)

Tracey
x

Back