EATING!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by MKB18, 17 October 2007 Social URL.

1. MKB18

MKB18 Member

Hi all!

How much weight are you expected to lose on cambridge if you eat once a week?

Mxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi

That would depend on what you were intending to eat. Do you mean you'd have an AAM or 790 portion? Having an AAM once a week wouldn't affect your losses greatly.

Be careful what you have, as the whole diet is a lot easier if you stay in ketosis. If you're eating once a week and go in and out of ketosis, you'll feel hungrier and this will make the diet a lot harder to do.

Have you asked your CDC what she thinks? I have one lady who has AAM portions on a Saturday and Sunday every week, her weight losses haven't been affected and she stays in ketosis:)

Hope this has helped a little.

Tracey
    x

4. MKB18

MKB18 Member

Thanks Tracey...By AAM what do you mean? I've just started Cambride and I think I will ask my counsellor. I was just wondering if i have one evening normal meal a week if I would still lose the stone in a month?xxx

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD

For me, none! :(

I need the complete detox and break from my old habits. I have tried a few times to eat for an occasion and go back to it tomorrow but tomorrow never comes for me :cry:

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

Hi

Your Cambridge diet counsellor should have given you a Sole Source booklet, which explains how ssing works etc. in this booklet it shows you foods and portion sizes for Add a Meal. Also you should have been given a yellow booklet which explains all the diet plans that Cambridge advise.

I personally would avoid eating a meal once a week. Do you mind me asking your reason for wanting to do this? My lady who has an add a meal twice a week works nights at the weekend and feels she needs a little more on those nights.

When I started the diet, I really thought I wouldn't be able to cope not eating, week one was the toughest, then it got easier and easier and I honestly didn't miss food at all. Once you are in ketosis you won't feel hungry, keep glugging plenty of water. It will be easier than you think....honestly:)

Tracey
    x

7. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    p.s.

If you don't have the booklets, let me know and I'll list the foods allowed and portion sizes on this thread for you.:):)

Tracey
    x

8. caroleb123

caroleb123 New Member

Hi, is someone who can tell more about Cambridge? Have you a personal coach? because I know an other organization, 2 health, and they are good I think, they give you advice, a personal coach... I think you can have more information on this website : Get into the Shape of your Dreams!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.