edit button.

sallies

I wanted to edit my post and cant find the edit button any ideas please?????????????????
The edit button is appearing on some posts and not on others??????????

Hi Sallies

You can only edit your posts a few minutes after you post them. Think it's about 10, after that if you need them edited you need to ask a moderator to do it for you.

Dizzy x

ah thanks a post has ended up in the wrong place it wont make sense when people read it but im sure they will soon forget about it. ha ah.

ah thanks a post has ended up in the wrong place it wont make sense when people read it but im sure they will soon forget about it. ha ah.

We all do things liek that from time to time. :rolleyes:

How is good old Exeter? I was born and bread there, Topsham to be precise. I do miss it have lots of fond memories. I think it's a lovely City.

Dizzy x

Its great, I was born here in the old redhills hospital. Topsham never changes do you ever come back?

I was born in Mowbray Hospital (think that's how it was spelt) No idea where it was. I visited Exeter, Topsham and Kingsteington (to visit by friend Bex 'Wannabeminime') last Summer but it was a real quickie just a couple of days.

Bex and me were at Exeter college together.

I have loads of fond memories of the area nothing bad at all. But love where I live now too. I felt immediately at home here as I live in a small country town quite similar to Topsham.

We may decide to spend a bit longer in Devon this summer. If we can book up something suitable.

It's always lovely to hear mention of Exeter so I have always had that warm feeling when I read your posts so thought I'd just mention it.

Dizzy x

Mowbray was in Wonford but it became a hospice and now i think its a housing estate typical.
If you come down this way again or the two of you meet up give me a shout and i will meet up for cup of water ha ha. or even a darjeeling tea oh and some scones and clotted cream ah yea and a dollop of strawberry jam.:party0016:

Mowbray was in Wonford but it became a hospice and now i think its a housing estate typical.
If you come down this way again or the two of you meet up give me a shout and i will meet up for cup of water ha ha. or even a darjeeling tea oh and some scones and clotted cream ah yea and a dollop of strawberry jam.:party0016:

You're on!:)

Dizzy x

cant wait for a cheat like that, yea just give me a shout and if im around we can meet up.

Back