editorial....opinions please

evethewitch

Silver Member
Radiant lesley finds that slimming world is the answer

Glasgow mum lesley looked radiant after losing a massive 6st 81/2 at her local slimming world group

lesley said i decided i needed help to lose weight as i had a family wedding approuching and was dreading another same old dress style shopping trip.

i took th big step of joining my local sw group. i was so nervous on my first night as i didnt know what to expect but my fears soon vanished when i received a warm welcome from my consultant and the rest of the group.

the food optimising plan is fantastic and so easy to follow. i love to cook and this plan gives you the opportunity to do this. since joining the group i've bought most books.

a favourite for myself and the group are chocolate cake and liver pate - who would have imageined you could lose weight and still eat these.

one other advantage of joining a sw group is often the freindships that are made between members

they help to keep u motivated
in april this year at the above mentioned wedding lesley was resplendent wearing astunning red dress and sporting a fantastic new look that was talked about and commented on by everyone who knows her.

Oh my God. Wow. I mean Wow. Really Wow! You truly look transformed, and absolutely stunning!!! And how gorgeous are your kids, posing inside your old jeans lol! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations on a job very well done :)

And I think the editorial looks absolutely fine. I would happily approve that if I were you! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

well done u its such an incentive to see someone thats done so well, i have 3 stone to lose and thought that was a lot and was despairing a bit but seeing how much u have lost puts it into proportion and i realise it is do-able :happy096: xx

(wolf whistle!)
looking good!

I take it you are starting your own group and need an article for the press?

You might want to add a bit about never being hungry and the plan being so flexible it is great for all the family and for eating out

yes that was the idea behind it but i think i have made up my mind not to go ahead with it as i dont think i can justify the costs with a no gaurantee that it will take off :)

Back