Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

EE and general enquiry!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by dizzydawnie, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Sorry - there is neither an EE nor a General section to ask enquiries in so I do apologise for posting here as I didn't know where else!

1. I've had a chicken curry tonight (scrummy) and want to know if I chose to do an EE day and have it with either a Jacket or Rice, would the tomatoes and mushrooms I pack it with count as the superfree please?

2. When using fat-free natural yoghurt to cook with - can it be re-heated when I have made the curry......ie can I make enough for 2 nights and nuke it or would I leave the yoghurt out and add it the following night.

3. 0% greek yoghurt - what can I do with that please - is it also syn free?

Many thanks and again I apologise for where I have placed these questions!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Hiya, general questions just go in the main SW forum. To answer:
    1. yes mushrooms and tomatoes would count towards superfree, remember it's supposed to make up a third of your meal ideally.
    2. personally I'd add the yogurt separately on day 2. Reheating isn't dangerous (as far as I know!) but it may separate and not look as nice
    3. Greek yogurt can be spooned over fruit or you could syn some honey. afaik, the 0% is syn free

Hope the plan goes well for you x

4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    firstly yes tomatoes and mushrooms are superfree, so will count towards your 1/3 superfree, of course they should equal about a 1/3 of your plate thought it possible.

I would personally add a dollop of the yoghurt on top of your curry when you serve it, rather than mixing it in. As fat free yoghurt can easily split if overheated.

and yes 0% plain greek yoghurt is free. I love it with fresh berries. Delicious!!

5. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Thank you both very much for your responses, they make perfect sense and I am delighted to be armed with a bit more knowledge to give me more variety!! :)

Re the "slimming world section".............where is this? When I click on what I think is just SW it opens all the other sections up and I can't see any that is purely SW. Sorry to be dumb!! :sigh:

xx

6. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    When you go on Mini Mins weight loss Support forum just go down the list and you will come to SW and all the categories are there.:D on the left hand side

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.