1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

EE Help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by monkeychops1819, 25 February 2014 Social URL.

1. monkeychops1819

monkeychops1819 Well-Known Member

Hi

Sorry to sound really dense here but I have done SW on and off for a few years, finally rejoined again online today to try and give myself some structure but am having issues with the healthy extras! I seem to remember that I used to have two Weetabix and skimmed milk - but now can't find this on the online info - am worried that I dreamt it, can anyone please advise?

Thanks so much

Paula

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Daisydolly

Daisydolly Well-Known Member

Yeah I have two weetabix with milk for breakfast a lot and just use that as my HEA & HEB...also add some fruit to fill up and get my super free in! Xxxx

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Yes weetabix are on the the online healthy extra lists :)

5. monkeychops1819

monkeychops1819 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, think I might have just been reading through it all too fast ha ha. Am relieved as have had two this morning :)