EESP days

I generally do a lot of SP days as I used to do red so prefer it. Is there anything specific you needed to know? x

You literally can only have anything with an S or a P symbol.
So only speed food and protein.
Then two hexb and one hexa

Half your plate is protein and half speed. No free foods but you can use cupboard staples

I make things like cottage pie, with a carrot/turnip mash
Cauliflower rice with chilli

Oh dear, and there was me thinking I was doing really well! having an SP day and I've just eaten a yoghurt with sliced banana.
Everything else I've eaten, or will eat is a speed or protein food though so hopefully, not too much damage done.
Really need to find my SW books. Can't think where I've put them!

You can still have your syns but my understanding is you can't syn free food. So if the yogurt was free on an ee day, you couldnt give it a syn value to fit SP x

Yes, still healthy, on plan food but I am annoyed with myself for assuming that yoghurt was ok on SP. Wanted to kick start my weight loss by doing a few days of SP. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and if eating a fat free yoghurt is my only disaster today then I guess it isn't too much of a tragedy.

Yes, still healthy, on plan food but I am annoyed with myself for assuming that yoghurt was ok on SP. Wanted to kick start my weight loss by doing a few days of SP. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and if eating a fat free yoghurt is my only disaster today then I guess it isn't too much of a tragedy.

Absolutely, I can't see it doing too much harm!

Worth noting that it doesn't necessarily have to be SP days either - any SP meals you bring in are going to help as well. It's not uncommon for the ladies in our group who LOVE their free food to just have one meal a night in a week as an SP meal. :)

Back