Egg noodles

Dried egg noodles are free. The straight to wok type are synned as they are coated in oil.

Dried egg noodles are free. The straight to wok type are synned as they are coated in oil.

Eek, I've just bought those for a stir fry tonight thinking I was doing right. It's going to take me a while to get used to all of this I can see.

You must get into the habit of reading the labels. It is a bore, I know, especially when you are in a hurry, but unexpected ingredients (especially oils) turn up in the most odd places!!

Thanks, just bought some. Cant believe they are free. Actually I cant believe how much you can eat on this plan! Hope I actually lose weight next week.

I used to eat the straight to wok ones but on cooking the dried egg noodles I don't notice the difference.

The best thing is they are free free free.... mmmmm!

Good luck Lynsey, you'll soon get the hang of it and it will all become second nature.

oooooh thank goodness for that :) i made a stir fry for my dinner and only thought after i had eaten it i hadnt checked the syns for dried egg noodles and i did eat loads :)

Love this forum xx

Back