Eggs

i had my first egg today for ages, a lovely fried one with a couple of rashers of bacon for my breakfast. Lovely. I tend not to eat that many, not my thing. A friend at SW though goes through loads and she's lost six stone and at target... Cant be bad.

I use about 25 a week! And that's just me! They're so versatile I find myself having them everyday in a different way! Xx

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do with your eggs? I'm a bit stuck in a rut of just having omelettes xx

I realised last week that I went through quite a few eggs! They're so good for a syn free breakfast, I love an omelette or some scrambled egg and beans :)

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do with your eggs? I'm a bit stuck in a rut of just having omelettes xx

Hi there I love mine poached in the Microwave.. a bowl with small amount of cold water add a couple of eggs and zap for about a minute [ mine is a 900] then check and repeat for 20 seconds till they are done keep a check though otherwise they can splatter!..yummy!

I buy a box of 10 and in about a week me and husband have about 2 left :)
Eggs are brilliant source of everything...apart from vitamin C

I have them poached, scrambled, soft boiled, omelettes, I use them in making SW meatballs to bind the meat, in carbonara, there's loads! Xx

It varies but most days I have eggs for breakfast with beans, and then boil a few leave in fridge to snack on or have with a salad for lunch

I eat loads of eggs!

I'll do omelettes, poached eggs, fried eggs with gammon and SW chips, scrambled eggs on a cooked breakfast, etc etc, can't get enough of them! :)

I'm eating loads too. Especially in oatey pancakes, scrambled and in egg fried rice. Prior to SW I didn't eat many eggs as I don't like boiled, poached or fried eggs. One of the best things about trying to eat moremis that they are totally free, as I keep chickens in my garden. I still sell a few boxes of eggs tomwork colleagues, but I enjoy eating them more because I know how truly spoiled and naughty my chickens are :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My OH moans so much about the smell I rarely cook them loll

I could live on them!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm eating loads too. Especially in oatey pancakes, scrambled and in egg fried rice. Prior to SW I didn't eat many eggs as I don't like boiled, poached or fried eggs. One of the best things about trying to eat moremis that they are totally free, as I keep chickens in my garden. I still sell a few boxes of eggs tomwork colleagues, but I enjoy eating them more because I know how truly spoiled and naughty my chickens are :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm with you on that, toolilac. I've got three v.naughty girls in the garden and there's nothing like a freshly laid egg..yummy!

Back